Video Production Internship
Esd is searching for a self-motivated intern that is eager to showcase and expand upon their video production skills as a part of our expanding Creative team. The Video Production Intern would work directly with our Creative video team to concept, storyboard, direct, and edit video for a variety of clients. The purpose of this internship is to educate and offer real world experience through video in a variety of projects. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn more about a great company with a rich heritage and fun work environment, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or reel to email@example.com
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce and assist on videos along with the Director.
- Conceptualize ways to create & engage different audience segments through storytelling
- Post production footage for distribution online
- Attend weekly status, production meetings & on location shoots.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and work ethic
Education: Minimum of High School diploma; enrolled in university classes
Experience: Intern position - no previous professional experience required
Skills: Excellent communication, writing and reasoning skills
Knowledge/Technology/Tools: Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite & Basic Camera & Video editing skills.
- Sometimes required to lift and carry loads of 10 pounds or more
- Occasionally required to bend, squat and /or kneel
- Occasionally need to reach above shoulder level
- Must be able to write understandably and to clearly communicate orally
Fun, upbeat company culture
Occasionally required to climb stairs
Special Conditions of Employment:
Employees must comply with all Company policies and procedures, e.g. random drug testing and smoking, as covered in the employee manual.