Spanish Copywriter - Contract
esd & associates is seeking a Spanish Copywriter, whose primary language is Spanish, with experience developing Spanish creative copy (i.e. catchy headlines, subheads, body copy, web site content, press releases, etcetera). The ability to write in colloquial Spanish is a must!
Applicant must be able to think strategically understanding the target audience and assuring copy matches client expectations. Editing projects and coordinating projects with our team is a skill requirement.
Applicant will provide Spanish writing samples and references upon request. This position is contract based dependent on our client projects. Reply to email@example.com with your resume.
• Writing competence
• Colloquial/Spoken Spanish writing
• Creative idea innovation
• Technical article and report composition
• Editing mastery
• Listening retention
• Proficiency in Word Processing software and basic computer programs
• Writing and editing skills a must
• 2+ years Spanish writing experience required
• English language fluency in speaking and writing a must!
• English and/or Communications and/or Marketing degree preferred
• Ideal person is someone with agency or publication experience