esd & associates is seeking a Copywriter with experience developing creative copy (i.e. catchy headlines, subheads, body copy, web site content, press releases, etcetera) Technical writing skills and creative copy insight a must!
Applicant must be able to think strategically understanding the target audience and assuring copy matches client expectations. Editing projects and coordinating projects with the team is a skill requirement.
The candidate must have great computer skills working with MS Word, MS Excel and basic Adobe software applications. They should also possess strong self-motivation and an innate desire to succeed.
Applicant will present a successful work history record and references upon request. This position is full-time with benefits. This salaried career offers a growth track with the opportunity to work alongside a great team and an exceptional client base. Reply to email@example.com with your resume.
- Writing competence
- Creative idea innovation
- Technical article and report composition
- Editing mastery
- Organizational skills
- Listening retention
- Quick thinker
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Internet interfaces, Adobe software and basic computer programs
- Able to multi-task
- Writing and editing skills a must
- 2+ years writing experience required
- English and/or Communications and/or Marketing degree preferred
- Ideal person is someone with agency or publication experience